In business, regardless of the size of the organisation, we do pretty much everything in teams! So the success of any organisation depend on how well we build and develop effective teams. That is even more critical now that Covid-19 has changed the rules of the game for a long time. As a result, our people must deal with disruption, tough business challenges and adjust to new working conditions. So we need aligned and effective teams more than ever. That is why Bridgeworks promptly developed NEW INTERACTIVE ONLINE PROGRAMS FOR REMOTE TEAMS.
Departmental teams, cross-functional teams, project teams, management teams, internal-external teams …… Achieving your organisation’s goals depends on how well all its teams perform, internally and with each other.
Even if your team isn’t “toxic”, why should you accept a mediocre or even average performance, particularly in new Covid-normal times?
You can bring back the energy, focus, communication and effectiveness that is lacking today. Indeed, making teams great again is what Bridgeworks’ Team Building programs are about.
EFFECTIVE TEAMS BUILDER – VIRTUALLY
A customised series of 3-hour Intensive Online Workshops focused on building High-Performance Teams.
Your Virtual Team – “Team of Professionals” or “Professional Team”?
Crisis can bring out the very best or very worst of a team, so even effective teams can become dysfunctional! Yet, when a team truly collaborates, we can gain much wisdom. While a crisis is painful, it also has a silver lining of innovation and opportunity. As Covid-19′ consequences will affect us for a long time, the earlier you build highly effective teams, the better.
This program is highly interactive and uses the core tools that have been the backbone of our residential programs. It caters equally for small and large groups, as we use breakout “rooms” and periods for discussions and exercises.
Participants experience the value of behavioural changes. And they gain clarity on how they can improve team dynamics and effectiveness. Typically you can see fast results which consolidate through the course of the workshops.
I was pleasantly surprised at the outcomes Wayne achieved with my National Sales team using the Virtual (digital) format. All of the team was fully engaged and had valuable interactions concerning the diversity of leaders in the team – Andrew Beer, IAG Executive Manager, AGRI & SME Solutions
TEAMFIXER – RESIDENTIAL
A 3-day Intensive Workshop Turning Dysfunctional Teams Into High-Performance Teams. It will resume when physical-distancing rules enable it. In the meantime Bridgeworks uses its difference-making methodology to deliver highly participative online workshops; and they keep building team wellness, team trust and team performance.
What You Will Achieve With TeamFixer
TeamFixer is all about building and rebuilding team effectiveness. So we customise this structured program to meet the specific needs of your organisation and the people in your team(s). Typically you see immediate results that you can consolidate and extend through follow-up check-ups and/or targeted coaching, mentoring as applicable to your context.
Direct outcomes of the workshop allow you to
- First kick start a new level of leadership effectiveness for yourself and those you influence
- Activate a culture of engagement in your organisation
- Then set a process to develop the leadership that your team or organisation needs
- And develop strategies to better manage conflict & “difficult relationships”
Our leadership and team programs have improved team dynamics in many organisations.
We see teams going from being dysfunctional to kicking goals:
- Taking ownership for making things better
- Breaking down communication silos
- Making better decisions
- Achieving higher productivity
- Working smarter and increasing innovation.
Difference Maker Methodology
This residential 3-day workshop is a participative experience in influence, leadership, team effectiveness and culture.
You have the opportunity to practice it, not just talk about it. Simple indoor/ outdoor real-life challenges help you to explore improved team dynamics in real time.
Theory and fun activities give you a deeper understanding of “why you do what you do”, and why others respond as they do. Armed with a clear picture of your current team effectiveness, you set a plan to extend your team abilities and the potential in your team.
Team Fixer Core Program
Day 1: TEAM WELLNESS
You and your team
- Looking in the mirror – how you see yourself vs. how others see you
- Why you do what you do, what’s working, what’s not
- Do you live the vision & values you communicate?
- Playing for win-win, win-lose or lose-lose
Day 2: TEAM TRUST
Raising your level of Possibility Thinking
- Are you managing change or creating change?
- Feedback around your ability to build trust
- How do you get your people to share your vision & enthusiasm?
- Using the “Platinum rule” of people skills
Day 3: TEAM PERFORMANCE
Creating Your Own Future
- Turning ideas into action by better engaging stakeholders
- Open leadership feedback from program peers about your leadership strengths and shortfalls
- Leadership and risk; covering one’s butt vs. risk taking
- Your personal, team & leadership commitments