In business, regardless of the size of the organisation, we do pretty much everything in teams! So the success of any organisation depend on how well we build and develop effective teams.
That is even more critical now that hybrid work has become common and will remain so for a long time. As a result, our people’s expectations and behaviours have changed. Varied work situations, remote, hybrid and on-site, add complexity to team dynamics. So we need aligned and effective teams more than ever.
Departmental teams, cross-functional teams, project teams, management teams, internal-external teams …… Achieving your organisation’s goals depends on how well all its teams perform, internally and with each other.
Effectiveness as team members and team builders is a skill that we can all practice and learn.
Even if your team isn’t “toxic”, why should you accept a mediocre or even average performance?
You can bring back the energy, focus, communication and effectiveness that is lacking today. Indeed, making teams great again is what Bridgeworks’ Team Building programs are about, in residential and non-residential workshop formats.
Client Feedback Shows High Team Engagement
I was pleasantly surprised at the outcomes Wayne achieved with my National Sales team using the Virtual (digital) format. All of the team was fully engaged and had valuable interactions concerning the diversity of leaders in the team – IAG Executive Manager, AGRI & SME Solutions
It was 4x 1/2 days of intense and insightful activity that engaged the whole of my team … the 1/2 days worked very well. We were able to schedule it and adapt. It gave us a time to adjust at the end of those sessions as well… The objective really was to take the opportunity to bring together a team that has grown. – Mick Havill, Executive Manager, Information Services Team, WISE Employment – watch the video
I think the team really enjoyed the sessions and have been really forthcoming in the positive feedback since then…I actually found that I preferred the online version… And you know, seeing their responses was a lot easier on Zoom. A few of them had aha moments around people who they have been dealing with in the past and how they’ll approach it a little bit differently, so that’s great. – Tina Krokos, National Sales & Marketing Manager, CWM Homewares – watch the video
TEAMFIXER – RESIDENTIAL
A 3-day Intensive Workshop Turning Dysfunctional Teams Into High-Performance Teams.
What You Will Achieve With TeamFixer
TeamFixer is all about building and rebuilding team effectiveness. So we customise this structured program to meet the specific needs of your organisation and the people in your team(s).
Typically you see immediate results that you can consolidate and extend through follow-up check-ups and/or targeted coaching, mentoring as applicable to your context.
Direct outcomes of the workshop allow you to
- First kick start a new level of leadership effectiveness for yourself and those you influence
- Activate a culture of engagement in your organisation
- Then set a process to develop the leadership that your team or organisation needs
- And develop strategies to better manage conflict & “difficult relationships”
Our leadership and team programs have improved team dynamics in many organisations.
We see teams going from being dysfunctional to kicking goals:
- Taking ownership for making things better
- Breaking down communication silos
- Making better decisions
- Achieving higher productivity
- Working smarter and increasing innovation.
Difference Maker Methodology
This residential 3-day workshop is a participative experience in influence, leadership, team effectiveness and culture.
You have the opportunity to practice it, not just talk about it. Simple indoor/ outdoor real-life challenges help you to explore improved team dynamics in real time.
Theory and fun activities give you a deeper understanding of “why you do what you do”, and why others respond as they do. Armed with a clear picture of your current team effectiveness, you set a plan to extend your team abilities and the potential in your team.
Team Fixer Core Program
Day 1: TEAM WELLNESS
You and your team
- Looking in the mirror – how you see yourself vs. how others see you
- Why you do what you do, what’s working, what’s not
- Do you live the vision & values you communicate?
- Playing for win-win, win-lose or lose-lose
Day 2: TEAM TRUST
Raising your level of Possibility Thinking
- Are you managing change or creating change?
- Feedback around your ability to build trust
- How do you get your people to share your vision & enthusiasm?
- Using the “Platinum rule” of people skills
Day 3: TEAM PERFORMANCE
Creating Your Own Future
- Turning ideas into action by better engaging stakeholders
- Open leadership feedback from program peers about your leadership strengths and shortfalls
- Leadership and risk; covering one’s butt vs. risk taking
- Your personal, team & leadership commitments