What is DISC?
DISC is a personal profile system that measures the behaviours you use to influence people. More than 40 million people have used DISC to discover their true strengths and to improve their performance at work, and even at home.
With the Australian workplaces we operate, Bridgeworks uses a version of DISC which is validated for the Australian culture.
7 Reasons Why We Love to Use DISC
We have been using DISC profiling in the preparation of our workshops for years and are very confident in its value for individuals and teams. We integrate its perspective with the practical exercises and theory elements of all our open and customised coaching programs. Here is why:
- Importantly, DISC is easy to understand and apply in any everyday situation
- DISC provides a simple “common language of communication” across your business to save time, money and effort
- Because it measures how we influence people and gives insights on what motivates people, DISC is a powerful coaching tool to use with staff
- The view DISC profiling delivers is an effective way to help your leaders or staff deal with “difficult people”
- And it assists in building greater trust in your teams
- The version we use is professionally validated for the Australian culture
- Finally what is unique about this strategy is the “How Others See Me”, 360 degree reflection process.
Where We Use DISC Profiling
- To help you personally in dealing with others
- For leaders – to help them understand how they communicate best with others
- For teams to understand their differences and diversity
- For sales teams to help build strong relationship bridges, trust and long term loyalty
If your teams have been exposed to other profiling tools, we help them “join the dots” and apply all they learn about themselves and others.
Improving Emotional Competencies And Interpersonal Relationships
Managing relationships and being emotionally intelligent are the keys to effective leadership, high performance teams and soaring sales.
Our experience in using DISC, moderating groups, and combining the practical and theory elements of our programs guarantees that all participants get very actionable insights.
Literally Bridgeworks “brings DISC to life” for your people, so they are equipped to produce sustained results and performance.
Our combination of on-line DISC assessments, 360 degree views and very practical programs, enables you to experience an immediate impact on your business, productivity and results.
If you would like more information about DISC or wish to become an accredited user of DISC, then Bridgeworks can help you get started now.