If you are in business in 2020, you are either operating on line or busy reinventing your business to be able to run well with minimal physical interaction. In our “new normal” of working online and reinventing processes, Bridgeworks is supporting leaders and team collaboration with effective virtual development programs.
Are You Finding The Silver Lining?
A crisis, such as with COVID-19, is not all doom and gloom; it can also unearth many hidden innovations and opportunities for rejuvenation, growth, a new fight-back solution…… There is a silver lining to everything, if only we can find it and use it.
Here is why :
As every organisation is facing unprecedented market conditions, leaders and teams have to create their “new normal”. And not just for few weeks; indeed there are clear signs that when the worst of the health crisis is over, we will not simply settle back in our old ways. The Covid-19 earthquake will have passed and the business landscape will have changed forever.
So leadership in your business will either make or break both your short-term and long-term future.
How ready is your business to thrive in the “new normal”, today and in the uncertain future? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are your leaders and teams proactive during crisis?
- During crisis, do your leaders engender an attitude of hope and opportunity?
- Are your leaders maximising the opportunities that a virtual team process can unearth?
And, good or bad, your “Business Culture” will emerge loud and clear during this evolving and lasting crisis. As isolation and uncertainty affect everybody, and the media and social chats amplify anxiety, business culture plays a critical role.
- First, how would you rate out of 10, how your Business Culture is navigating your people through crisis?
- Are your people still fully engaged and innovating to get the best result in these times? If not, what is stopping them?
Bridgeworks Powerful Virtual Development Programs
Bridgeworks have now turned 25 years’ experience into a virtual format built around our proven leadership and team development tools.
We are ready to partner with your leaders/teams working from all their home offices around the country.
In order to help you see that you are not alone, we are list here some frequent focal points. To address these, BRIDGEWORKS has developed a series of powerful virtual team processes, all customisable to the needs of your business.
1. Building Teams – Virtually:
Your Virtual Team – “Team of Professionals” or “Professional Team”?
Crisis can bring out the very best or very worst of a team! There is much wisdom gained when a team truly collaborates. Any crisis is painful but each one has a silver lining of innovation and opportunity.
Is your team unearthing this silver lining?
- In dealing with Covid-19, how can we support each other more effectively?
- How to leverage our diversity
- How to better manage our natural behaviours so we work better together remotely
- Establishing new healthy team habits
2. Building Leaders – Virtually:
You have managers, what you need are leaders
How to avoid the pitfalls of the typical default approach in crisis: over-managing and being under-led.
Right through this crisis, are your leaders proactive? Are they stepping up and using this powerful time in history to build warriors or wasteland?
- How we can get the best out of ourselves and our teams
- Stopping perfectionism from getting in the way of decisions, speed of action and innovations
- Becoming more agile in our leading style
- Are we interpersonally flexible enough? What could we change?
- How do we come across: constructive or defensive? How to rebalance our behaviours in the current high pressure times
- Dealing with “difficult” people: the options
3. Building A Collaboration Culture – Virtually:
Now is the time to strongly connect with stakeholders
Waiting for the dust to settle is too late. You need to be nurturing all your relationships – customers, suppliers, key people of influence in your business.
When we come out the other end of COVID-19, will you still be ‘front of mind’ with your stakeholders? (Thanks to the relationships that you continued to nurture)
How Do Bridgeworks Virtual Development Programs Work?
- We have successfully replicated on line the interactive style of our face-to-face/residential workshops. Only the exact nature of the activities will vary.
- Each workshop session runs for 3 hours and can cater for up to 25 people. During these highly participative workshops, we alternate full group presentation, personal reflection and small groups activities
- Prior to the session participants must complete an online DISC profile questionnaire and/or 360-feedback assessment.
- We also run one-to one coaching, team progress reviews, and extended support programs.
To know more and start a program contact Wayne