The Organisation & Team Health Check is an assessment and benchmarking tool where team members measure their team/department or organisation in key areas as leadership, relationships, environment & behaviour.
A Clients Experience….
Kathy Sdrinis – Director of People & Culture speaks about how she has used the Bridgeworks Team Health Check right across their organisation of almost 500 staff.
How Much More Effective Could Your Team(s) Be?
Consider the following questions, and practical examples of attitudes, behaviours and outcomes.
- What’s more important in tough times: Being a team of professionals or professional team?
- Does your team see tough times as ripe for opportunity or threat?
- Does your team ‘battening down the hatches’ or look for opportunities to capitalise on?
- Is your team leading or just managing? Why do we fall back to ‘playing safe’ in tough times or when the pressure’s on and forget about taking the lead?
- Do team members look for the win-win or do they turn inward and self-centred?
- Is the team’s behaviour more constructive when it comes to change and pressure or more defensive?
- Do you currently have an easy and effective benchmark to assess your team’s health?
How It Works
The ease of Organisation & Team Health Check administration allows team members to provide open, honest feedback as to what is working, what is not and encourages team members to provide solutions to some of their challenges – “what could we do better” as a team?
As a manager/owner, you get quick, helpful feedback that helps you put together a targeted development plan for your team, rather than just ‘second-guessing as to what needs to happen.
Evaluate The Organisation & Team Health Check Opportunity
Call Bridgeworks for a no-obligation overview of the process and of how the Organisation & Team Health Check can provide a useful benchmark on your team’s, department’s or organisation’s health. Bridgeworks can help you get started right away.